Queen of the Night is the largest room located on it’s own side of the Inn, with close access to the outside deck. A king-size bed and fold out futon allows sleeping for 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 small children. A large armoire for storage, and a desk complete with multiple plugs and a USB port for a computer are in the bedroom. This room has an extra large bathroom with a full shower/tub combo, a large private lounge area and a dressing area perfect for guests who need extra space. The Bowery Inn is a self-catering facility without a permanent onsite operator. Daily in room housekeeping services are not provided. The common area of the Inn is for our guest’s convenience with a refrigerator and sitting area. A coffee station and plenty of bottled water and ice are provided. Please respect the quiet times in the common area and outside decks, the building is authentic with little sound insulation. The beautifully hand-crafted stairwell is the only access to the upstairs Inn. With no elevator, unfortunately we are not ADA accessible. Check-in time is 3PM and check-out is 11AM.
- 408 square foot interior
- Sleeps 3 adults comfortably or 2 adults and 2 small children
- King-size bed
- Futon that sleeps 1 adult or 2 small children
- Extra large bathroom with tub/shower combo, a large private lounge and dressing area
- Large armoir (no closet)
- Reading area with antique lounge chair
- Work desk complete with power outlets and USB ports
- Communal kitchen with refrigerator, Keurig coffee-maker and sitting area.
- Central Heat/Air with access for each room
- Washer/Dryer in laundry room
- 1000 sqft covered wrap-around porch
Room #4 “Queen of the Night”: Variable rates, please ask for a quote + $37 for cleaning and 9% tax. (sleeps 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 small child)
Event pricing: *$195 per night for the Seafood Festival (usually the 1st weekend of November annually)
This calendar is updated regularly to reflect availability for the Queen of the Night Room at the Bowery Inn.
Dates marked as “busy” indicate it is rented at that time.