Morning Glory has the best view of the Apalachicola River with the only french-door access to the deck directly from the room. It has a king size bed with a full walk-in closet and built in drawers for plenty of storage. The private bathroom has a stand up shower and an antique clawfoot bathtub. The desk is complete with multiple plugs and a USB port for a computer. The room is located directly across from the common area. The Bowery Inn is a self-catering facility without a permanent on-site operator. Daily in room housekeeping services are not provided. The common area of the Inn is for our guest’s convenience with a refrigerator and a sitting area. A coffee station and plenty of bottled water and ice are provided. Please respect the quiet times in the common area and outside decks, the building is authentic with little sound insulation. The beautifully hand-crafted stairwell is the only access to the upstairs Inn. With no elevator, unfortunately we are not ADA accessible. Check-in time is 3PM & check-out is 11AM.
- 272 square foot interior
- Sleeps 2 adults comfortably
- King-size bed and bath with stand up shower and a clawfoot tub
- Full walk-in closet with built in drawers
- Reading area with 2 antique lounge chairs
- Work desk complete with power outlets and USB ports
- Communal kitchen with refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker (coffee provided) and sitting area.
- Central Heat/Air with access for each room
- Washer/Dryer in laundry room
- French door accesses the porch
- 1000 sqft covered wrap-around porch
Room #1 “Morning Glory”: Variable pricing, please ask for a quote + $37 for cleaning and 9% tax.
Event pricing: *$180 per night for the Seafood Festival (usually the 1st weekend of November annually)
This calendar is updated regularly to reflect availability for the Morning Glory Room at the Bowery Inn.
Dates marked as “busy” indicate it is rented at that time.