Harper’s Beauty is a small, cozy room with a western theme, equipped with a queen-size bed and small closet. The desk is complete with multiple plugs and a USB port for a computer. The full private bathroom has a shower/tub combo and shelving for toiletries. The Bowery Inn is a self-catering facility without a permanent on-site operator. Daily in room housekeeping services are not provided. The common area of the Inn is for our guest’s convenience with a refrigerator and sitting area. A coffee station and plenty of bottled water and ice are provided. Please respect the quiet times in the common area and outside decks, the building is authentic with little sound insulation. The beautifully hand-crafted stairwell is the only access to the upstairs Inn. With no elevator, unfortunately we are not ADA accessible. Check-in time is 3PM and check-out is 11AM.
- 150 square foot interior
- Sleeps 2 adults comfortably
- Queen-size bed and full private bath with a shower/tub combo
- Small closet
- Work desk complete with power outlets and USB ports
- Communal kitchen with refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker (coffee provided) and sitting areas.
- Central Heat/Air with access for each room
- Washer/Dryer in laundry room
- Covered 1000 sqft porch with outdoor furniture
Room #2 “Harper’s Beauty”: Variable rates, please ask for a quote + $37 for cleaning and 9% tax.
Event pricing: *$135 per night for the Seafood Festival (usually the 1st weekend of November annually)
This calendar is updated regularly to reflect availability for the Harper’s Beauty Room at the Bowery Inn.
Dates marked as “busy” indicate it is rented at that time.